Announcements for 7-11 October 2019
“You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.” Jim Rohn
- Math tutoring will be after school today with Mrs. Larmore and Mrs. Sorensen. Tomorrow it will be English w/ Mr. Adair.
- Seniors!!!!!!!! GET THE PINK PAPER IN!
- There will be an Upward Bound meeting during lunch today. Bring your chrome books.
- The FCCLA Blood Drive is next Monday.
- There will be a Peer Mentor meeting during lunch today.
- Every Friday will be ‘Spirit Friday’-wear black and orange!
- Happy Birthday to!
- Lunch today is taquitos
Activities: Tomorrow Baseball Quarter finals w/ Panguitch @ Spanish Fork
Snow FFA Judging
Wednesday Volleyball w/ Diamond Ranch-Senior night
Tickets: Bryce Adair and Cassie Franklin
Thursday Cross Country @ Milford
Volleyball @ Millard
Friday Baseball Semi-Finals @ St. George Saturday Baseball State @ St. George